Tuesday, November 17, 2009

busy fun.

Busy fun. Funny how some words look funny next to each other when you write them down ... this combo makes me think of:

bunny fun
funny buns

Both seem appropriate if quirky titles for some inappropriate type videos.

I've been working on some original patterns for some new friends for Weldon:


 

 

And Saturday I went to a Crafternoon at the New York Public Library hosted by Handmade Librarian Jessica Pigza and Maura Madden, author of Crafternoon: A Guide to Getting Artsy and Crafty with Your Friends All Year Long. The theme for this NYPL crafternoon was paper and books.

The special guest was Mike Perry, a maker who lives in Brooklyn. I also met a lovely lady Esther K. Smith. Esther is a professional maker of artist books as well as an author of few books, and she runs Purgatory Pie Press with her husband Dikko Faust.

Here is the mini book I made that afternoon:


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment